FACTS ABOUT THE PHYSIOLOGIC PANCREATIC PROCESS TREATMENT (PPP)
2. The device used for the Physiologic Pancreatic Process Treatment has been cleared by the FDA without fails, recalls, claims or negative outcomes.
3. PPP successfully stops and reverses the complications of both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes.
4. After treatment, patients regain the proper levels of ATP, giving their cells energy and protection from the damage of diabetes-related complications.
Identify glucose level
Assess overall condition
Set appointment to physician
Once seen by our physician and cleared for treatment you will need to have labs drawn and make appointment to start treatment 7 days later
2. 3 Sessions – pump administers 10 pulses over one 1 hour followed by approximitly 30 minutes of rest to stabilize glucose levels, perform a metabolic measurement, and adjust insulin and glucose amounts if necessary.
- Oral carbohydrates are given throughout sessions to maintain blood glucose levels and metabolic measurement.
- Glucose levels are taken approximately in 30-minute intervals or more frequently as medically indicated in patients with a tendency for hypoglycemia.
3.Upon completion, an evaluation takes place with patient discharge when stable.