Microburst Insulin Infusion (MII)
Scientific Studies (MII)
FACTS ABOUT THE MICROBURST INSULIN INFUSION TREATMENT (MII)
1. MII has been given to patients more than 200,000 times without any negative reactions, requiring no side effect warnings.
2. The device used for the Microburst Insulin Infusion Treatment has been cleared by the FDA without fails, recalls, claims or negative outcomes.
3. MII successfully stops and reverses the complications of both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes.
4. After treatment, patients regain the proper levels of ATP, giving their cells energy and protection from the damage of diabetes-related complications.
Capture vital signs
Identify glucose level
Assess overall condition
Set appointment to begin treatment
1. Prep – capture vitals, identify glucose level, review records, assess current condition, establish IV, perform
2. 3 Sessions – pump administers 10 pulses over one 1 hour followed by
- Oral carbohydrates are given throughout sessions to maintain blood glucose levels and metabolic measurement.
- Glucose levels are taken approximately in 30-minute intervals or more frequently as medically indicated in patients with a tendency for hypoglycemia.
3.Upon completion, an evaluation takes place with patient discharge when stable.