Intravenous Insulin Infusion Therapy
Our treatment utilizes the intravenous insulin infusion to address improper cellular metabolism, which is the core problem of diabetes. Using this treatment, we can precisely imitate the normal function of your pancreas, resulting in a more normal life for those impacted by diabetes.
To find out more about our treatment, call for an appointment for a free consultation. (314) 628-1607
FACTS ABOUT THE INTRAVENOUS INSULIN INFUSION THERAPY
2. The Bionica pump, which is used to administer our treatment, has been cleared by the FDA without fails, recalls, claims or negative outcomes.
3. This treatment successfully stops and reverses the complications of both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes.
4. After treatment, patients regain the proper levels of ATP, giving their cells energy and protection from the damage of diabetes-related complications.
Assess overall condition
Set appointment with our physician
Once seen by our physician, labs results reviewed and cleared for treatment you will make appointment to start treatment as soon as 7 days later.
1. Prep – capture vitals, identify glucose level, review records, assess current condition, establish IV, perform metabolic measurement, pump setup.
2. 3 Sessions – pump administers 10 pulses over one 1 hour followed by approximitly 30 minutes of rest to stabilize glucose levels, perform a metabolic measurement, and adjust insulin and glucose amounts if necessary.
- Oral carbohydrates are given throughout sessions to maintain blood glucose levels and metabolic measurement.
- Glucose levels are taken approximately in 30-minute intervals or more frequently as medically indicated in patients with a tendency for hypoglycemia.
3.Upon completion, an evaluation takes place with patient discharge when stable.